Spring Beauty Centerpiece Class
The perfect Mother's Day gift! Either bring mom or make a beautiful, seasonally inspired arrangement to take to her.
We will start by taking a tour of the farm and seeing how we go from seed to bloom. Participants will then enter into the barn studio for a demonstration that will include floral design fundamentals. A beautiful vase will be provided for each student and is yours to keep.
- Arrangements to include novelty tulips, heirloom narcissus, anemones, ranunculus, fragrant stock, and many more seasonal favorites that we grow.
- A mix of seasonal greens and foliage to be used in all designs. Participants are welcome to bring elements of their yard or garden to incorporate into their creations.
- Dimensions will vary depending on design.
- Light refreshments are provided during the workshop (locally sourced!)
- All materials/supplies provided (snips, floral tape, etc)
- Class size is limited to 10 people
- Rain or shine, the class will run! If weather is severe, the class may be rescheduled.
WHEN: May 11th, 2019 | Saturday
LOCATION: GPS, Chmura Road, Hadley, MA 01035 and it is the first barn on your left.
For specific questions about this class, please reach out here.
All sales are final. No refunds.